Custom Machine & Tool Co., Inc. specializes in precision timing pulleys and keyless locking devices
Our product offering contains all types of popular timing pulley tooth designs including:
- Trapezoidal Profiles: 40 DP (.0816"), MXL (.080"), XL (.200"), L (.375") and H (.500")
- HTD metric curvilinear profiles: 3MM, 5MM, 8MM, 14MM
- Gates PowerGrip® GT®2 (PGGT) Profiles: 2MM, 3MM, 5MM, 8MM
- Goodyear SuperTorque Pd®: 3MM, 5MM, 8MM
- Gates Poly Chain® GT®2 (PGGT): 8MM
- Metric Profiles: T2.5, T5, T10, T20
- AT Metric Profiles: AT3, AT5, AT10, AT20
- Gears up to AGMA Quality 8, 8-64 DP, .5-2 MOD
- Various Sprockets - #25 to #60 Chain
We can provide these precision timing pulleys in all industry standard belt widths and any custom belt width desired. Zero backlash option also available.
CMT's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility provides a full range of timing pulleys, timing pulley stock, and timing pulley flanges in aluminum, steel, stainless, plastic, brass and bronze for both stock and custom applications. Along with being an authorized Gates belt distributor, CMT is your one-stop shop in order to meet all of your motion control and power transmission needs!
The Concentric Maxi Torque - patented keyless hub-to-shaft connection system.
Custom Machine and Tool Co., Inc. developed and patented (US patent #6,568,063) the revolutionary hub-to-shaft connection device, the Concentric Maxi Torque (CMT), which allows for precise component positioning and tight runout control on demanding applications, while at the same time being simple to install and remove without shaft damage.
Our keyless hub-to-shaft connection device has superior features and benefits compared to other connection systems such as keyways, pins, set screws, clamp collars, and other tapered shaft locking devices.